[macvoiceover] Re: DVD

  • From: "VaShaun Jones" <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:27:06 -0400

A couple of questions: It did ask me if I wanted to continue where I left off
and such, but when I made the selection it said "unknown". That is fine since
that particular DVD is on the beach now. My question is once I get a DVD that
plays using the selections built in, can I use the remote to fast forward and
rewind? Also does the remote work in I Toones? And as far as your software goes
does the Mac OS allow me to remove the current DVD program? I have a phobia
about programs that are not needed or accessible. Thanks in advance