[macvoiceover] Re: Couple of iPhone issues

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 15:10:55 -0400

Hi,

go to settings/general/accessibility/voiceover/language rotor, and select the
english voice you want.  I believe they are 4 or 5 other types of english
accentes available.  Once you've added the one to the rotor you want, you can
use the rotor to select them.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx