[macvoiceover] Context Menu switched to unwanted choices in iTunes

I've got an unwanted list choice now in my contexg menu in iTunes. It says
"switch to mini player" and "switch back from mini player" neither of which I
know anything about.

This happened when I was trying to get several podcasts at once to open in
Finder: I hit "copy" thinking I could then copy the files to my VR but then I
got this mini-player thing.

I want the old submenu back: "download" "get latest podcast" etc.

By the way is there a way to copy multiple files from inside the podcast list?
When I go into my iTunes folder in Finder the podcasts are all out of order or
I'd do it there.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Judy