[macvoiceover] Context Menu switched to unwanted choices in iTunes

  • From: Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:03:06 -0700

I've got an unwanted list choice now in my contexg menu in iTunes. It says
"switch to mini player" and "switch back from mini player" neither of which I
know anything about.

This happened when I was trying to get several podcasts at once to open in
Finder: I hit "copy" thinking I could then copy the files to my VR but then I
got this mini-player thing.

I want the old submenu back: "download" "get latest podcast" etc.

By the way is there a way to copy multiple files from inside the podcast list?
When I go into my iTunes folder in Finder the podcasts are all out of order or
I'd do it there.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Judy