[macvoiceover] Braille within Leopard is it any Good.

  • From: James Gallagher <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 09:28:37 +0000

hello all

has any one got Leopard running on a Braille display.
if so  is it accessible and can we access must of all the software within
Leopard.

I can't use voice over myself so full well as good as we can get Braille access
within  Leopard is it OK ?

 I am very eager to learn more about this Please.

all the very best
Yours
James

The highest result of education is tolerance.
Hellen Keller

--
James Gallagher

A-Z to Deafblindness <http://www.deafblind.com>