[macvoiceover] Re: Blind Mac tech and pro musician just joined. thought I'd say hi

  • From: The BlindTechs Network <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:18:48 -0700

I got you covered on storage, contact me off list. anything to help this along further.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357 (phoenix Arizona voice)
(206) 984-9484 (Fax Phone)
562-219-2309 (Los Angeles California voice)

On Feb 20, 2008, at 3:14 AM, Lewis Brock wrote:

well hey there and thanks for welcoming me dood lol

well as soon as I have figured out good old audio hijack pro then I will be producing app tutorials. so if you want some detailed tutorials, app reviews etc. come talk to me. thats me lol

I am also now running a new project called "SPEAKING MAC" which trains blind users in the UK as well as considers promoting the mac to possible new users. so demonstration work and tutorials come directly from me. clear, concise and logical tutorials. from the basics of voiceover to certain apps, to new apps which need intergration of accessibility. this info is then provided to companies etc for them to work on the issues discussed. when I mean business I MEAN BUSINESS! lol

anyhow fairly soon I will be looking for a free website with storage room for the audio files. any ideas guys? or would someone be willing to host my new tutorials anywhere?

cheers

lewy

On 20 Feb 2008, at 10:03, The BlindTechs Network wrote:

hey what's up dude, I am glad to hear this work coming and look forward to it. thanks.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357 (phoenix Arizona voice)
(206) 984-9484 (Fax Phone)
562-219-2309 (Los Angeles California voice)

On Feb 20, 2008, at 2:47 AM, Lewis Brock wrote:

Hey all

well I just thought I'd drop in a message to say hi all. I'm Lewis. I'm 23 and a totally blind pro musician, composer and mac techie. I've used macs for a good long time as well as windows and I have to say being back with the mac is a pure joy. talk about stability and efficiency. not just that but a real high quality screen reader. I cant be without this lol

now then very shortly I will be working on tutorials for the use of Garage Band 08 for OS X leopard to demonstrate what it can do and demonstrate how voiceover works with it and how to deal with specific work in garage band.

as well as that in the next month or so I will be demonstrating some of the functionality of logic pro studio 8 after testing to show its progress of accessibility so far and what needs to be done.

with products such as fission and amadeus pro and soundtracks pro etc the world of audio and pro audio is opening up.

anyhow enough from me lol

oh by the way.... sorry to ask this on list here but does anyone here have a spare old copy of outspoken 9.2 which I could use on an old Apple G4 tower? its to do some work with older applications which I still use. can anyone assist?

cheers all

lew

Lewis Brock
Blind Musician and Composer of 21st century synth music

Phone: +44 07857 352828
E-Mail: lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx
MSN / Adium: lewis.brock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: lewisjbrock