[macvoiceover] App Specific Settings was: Re: Re: adium 1.4b12 with snow leopard 10.6.2

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:26:21 -0500

This is one of the reasons that I think VO needs to have app specific settings.
 Disabling cursor tracking in Adium, do a bit of chatting, return to another
program, forget about the cursor tracking setting and fall into an odd
confusion.

There are lots of other reasons for app specific configurations but I think
this example illustrates why it's a good idea.

cdh