[macvoiceover] Re: Any podcast opinions?

  • From: The BlindTechs Network <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:01:17 -0700

I listened to as much as a could and got as far as the ten minutes of babbling until I couldn't take it anymore and had to turn it off.

I wish you would have got to the facebook stuff first and then maybe the announcements last or just put the announcements in another episode.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357 (voice)
(206) 203-4400 (Fax Phone)

On Jun 25, 2008, at 1:57 PM, John Moore wrote:

Hey all. Just curious to see if anyone has listened to the Facebook podcast yet and has questions. I'm not trying to be pushy; I'm just wondering if anyone got it. Also, the account deactivation was a misunderstanding on my part and I have reactivated it. Again, the feed URL is http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88/main.xml.