[macvoiceover] Podcast removed.

  • From: John Moore <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:47:53 -0500

I have decided to take the Facebook podcast off the feed. If you still would like it, I will send it to you via SendSpace. I want to clear something up right now. My specialty is not doing those kind of talks. I try my best to be relaxed when I do them, but that's really not my thing. That podcast is really about live recordings. For those of you that are loyal listeners, the live recordings will continue. Like I mentioned, we have a couple of posibilities for next week as well as the usual Sunday morning one. I'm not going to do anymore audio chats unless I'm invited to be a panelist on another person's podcast, which I'm more than happy to do. But I've decided not to do anymore. I'm also removing the OpenOffice podcastt. Again, I'll send it to you privately if you want it. As of this week, the audio blog will be nothing but live recordings, as that's really why I podcast to begin with. I appreciate your interest and cooperation. And to BlindTex, I'm sorry about that. I thought that would be too long for some people, but that's my style. I'm not trying to bash you; I appreciate your feedback. Anyway, if anyone still wants it, please let me know and I'll send the file to you through SendSpace.