[macvoiceover] Re: Advantages of iPad over iPhone??

Russell, the speaker is definitely better to my ear. Any audio, including VO,
sounds crisper coming out of the iPad than it does on the iPhone.

I do find that the iPad won't do much new that the iPhone already can't (though
there are certain apps that work better, like Zyte), but I prefer Mail on it,
and web browsing is really cool. With the bigger screen, you can get a much
better sense of how a page is laid out.

It also has a really nice feel to it. Not that the iPhone is unattractive, but
there's just something more impressive about the iPad. The thinness and the
aluminium, probably.

Navigating it did take a bit of getting used to. Even now, the flicking
gestures don't seem to work quite as predictably as they do on the iPhone. It
seems like it has to be a much more deliberate movement, or it gets registered
as if you're just touching the screen. But I've only had it for a short time,
and I'm sure that's just about getting familiar with the device.