[macvoiceover] Re: PDF OCR applications

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 22:34:20 -0700

I am not sure exactly how the links are not accessible but one option you may
have is to lable the button. This works great for me sometimes when things are
not labled. I do it a lot on word press. If you have someone sighted around
they can help you find the button or link then press VO + slash then enter the
name of the button. If Voiceover is just skipping over it all together this may
not work so in that case just disregard this whole thing...