[macvoiceover] Re: Adding to a previously sent email message

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:50:57 -0900

If you save a draft copy of your e-mail, you can append text on, if you haven't sent it. Or, if you have sent it already, it will be in your Sent Messages mailbox, in which you can add text and resend it, with the new text added to the original text. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Mar 3, 2010, at 12:31 PM, Judy Wilkinson wrote:

Is there a way to add to a previously-sent email before resending it. I want to show the recipient that I did indeed write on a certain date. The only thing I can think of to do is "forward" it to the original recipient. Is there another way?
Judy