[macvoiceover] Re: 2 audio editing questions

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:35:30 -0800

Hello at the beginning of silence while it's playing hit p and at the end of
the mess up or what ever hit p. then move to the marker wiht option left an
dright arrow and then extend  to the next marker wiht cmd left or right
depending on where you are.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master for more info. If you need to contact me my info
is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org