[mac4theblind] Re: virtual braille keyboard for iPad and other touch devices

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 05:31:46 -0400

It's a great idea, but I'm not sure it will work well just yet. Maybe given
some time. I mean, my i-phone doesn't always work as it should doing some basic
things, so I'm not sure this is really doable on a regular basis yet. For
example, I find it very difficult to use my i-phone while riding in a car
because every little bump in the road may cause my finger to move just a touch
or to slightly bounce against the screen and I'm constantly getting buttons or
number pushed that I don't want. Gets very frustrating at times. We'll see
though how it works out.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."