[mac4theblind] Re: update on rss issue

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:45:22 -0400

     It depends if the plist file is an XML format or is a binary file.  If
it's an XML file and you know what you are doing, I'd imagine you can edit it.
You'd need a third party application if it's a binary file.  The short end is
it is possible to edit plists, but you have to understand what you are doing.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION