[mac4theblind] update on rss issue

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:28:18 -0700

Well  I thought I had it fixed but alas I don't.

I had to trash my com.apple.mail.plist file and when I reopened mail the rss
thing was located at the bottom of the list of folders in the table not at the
top. section where it usually is. dragging and dropping both the old and the
new way does not help. The darned thing does not move. So, is there a way to
get it to stay even when i have to trash my com.apple.plist file? or is there a
way to edit the pList file  so that it goes, inbox, trash, on my mac, smart
mail boxes, rss, gmail, then at the bottom a blank spot I dunno what that's
fore.

Take care all and be blessed

Sarah Alawami: owner and founder  of WICS Radio America. Check us out on the
web at http:://wics.cc  and thanks for tuning in.