[mac4theblind] Re: turning off assistive touch on an iPad

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:50:24 -0500

you can set restrictions but I'm not sure how it works.

Glad you got it working.

On Jan 7, 2013, at 4:35 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No I did flick and heard nothing but the boundary sound.  Even the person
looking at the screen said there was not a thing there. lol! A reboot with the
home sleep buttons worked though.  and I turned it off.  Is there a way they
can not turn it on by accident again? I think I asked  that right.  lol!