[mac4theblind] Re: turning off assistive touch on an iPad

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:53:03 -0600

Hmmm, I just trurned assistive touch on on my iPad and really, other than
having the assistive touch menu, it didn't really seem that different because I
didn't do anything to change gestures. I'm thinking your family member who
accidentally turned on assistive touch did something else while there or after
turning it on. I'm assuming your iPad is upgraded to iOS6, correct? Assistive
touch and voiceover don't work well together before iOS 6 if I recall
correctly. Anyway, glad you solved the problem.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart