[mac4theblind] thinking of upgrading my mbp to 8 gigs but how?

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 03:17:07 -0700

Hello to all. I'm thinking of upgrading my late 2009  model mac book pro to 8
gigs instead of the 4 it came with.  How can I do this if apple charges an
arm, a leg, and one of my teeth for this? I could get memory from crucial, but
I am a klutz at installing anything hard ware wise and I don't feel comfortable
doing it myself. Is there a place like geek squad that will do it in the us for
a bit cheaper if I buy the ram my self from a third party vender like crucial?
I don't really trust anyone at my college to do it. Heha. There was a place
when I looked that had a 24 hour turn around time, how ever when I clicked on
the link it took me to hp's website so apparently that service is gone now.

Take care all and be blessed.

Sarah Alawami.
msn and aim: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1 (let me know where you know me from)

twitter: http://twitter.com/marrie1

podcast/blog: http://tffppodcast.com
podcast twitter: http://twitter.com/tffppodcast

youtube channel: http://youtube.com/marrie125