[mac4theblind] odd things happening with mail

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:37:28 -0700

Ok. this is going to be an odd one. I for some reason today have been having
mail go out through my university account even though it's disabled under my
mail prefs both for sending and receiving mail. I removed that account and all
seems well now, I hope, how ever once I add that account I dunno how to solve
this one. I googled but all I got was a forum post on apple's support community
bashing apple. lol! Not what I wanted to read.  Anyways if this gets through
the list can someone please to the 4th power tell me how to fix this? I don't
want to miss anything from my university and I want to have things back to the
way they were yesterday when this did not happen wherein I could enable the
account, send a message, disable the account and have the messages and inbox
and sent for that matter go die.  and I would be able to send from my default
account, period! I don't want to get in to any trouble by my university so I'm
trying to clear this up as quickly as I can.

Thanks all and be blessed. and I hope this goes through.************