[mac4theblind] Re: new audio game - nightjar you-tube trailer

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 19:22:34 -0700

Sounded like something was chacing him. I'd run like the wind dark or not. lol!
but what ever ate him sounded disgusting. lol!
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org