[mac4theblind] networking question

  • From: Terrence Sanders <sanders.terrence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 07:20:13 -0600

Hello listers,

I am a new macbook pro user. While trying to get my mbp to show up on my home network, I have discovered that in the sharing section of system preferences the windows account with my name is dimmed and can not be clicked. Yes, I have folders shared and yes, I have file sharing clicked. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get my mbp to be shared on the network I sure would appreciate it. I would like to transfer files from my windows pc. Thanks in advance.

Terry