[mac4theblind] Re: iTunes 11.1.3 is available:

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 20:52:06 +0000

Hi John, at the end of the day it is one's own choice. If your a person who
wants the latest and greatest then by all means go ahead and download and
install the update. If however, your quite happy as you are with your current
version then I don't see a need to always update. Sometimes I skip a version or
two because either I haven't checked or don't want to update at that time.
To me, itunes is all ways getting an update every few weeks or so and at times
I don't want or can't be hovered to update because I'm happy as I am.

Finally, to finish this post the only reason I would update for now is that
your going to or are using Mavericks. Apple's latest OS for the Mac.

I hope this helps.

Daniel