[mac4theblind] Re: iPhone locking

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:47:22 -0500

have you toggled vo?  This seems to be a matter of connection rather than an
issue of the phone its self.  It might be endemic to all iPhones or such.  I've
seen freezes too but figure it's part of mobile life or whatever.

On Nov 19, 2013, at 9:26, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It can vary . I've had it freeze on http://audioboo.fm and linked in mobile,
and unlv’s web site, ands on and so on and so forth. it seems to happen at
random for me.