[mac4theblind] Re: iOS 8 best new features listed that you may have missed | BGR

  • From: David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 08:16:25 -0400

Thanks Sam and DAs are such that you can't even say that you're under an NDA.

Jonnie Appleseed
With  his HandsonTechnolog(eye)s
Touching the Internet
Reducing technology's disabilities
one byte at a time

On Jun 15, 2014, at 15:10, Samuel Negron <samuel_negron@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a publically available article, and much of iOS 8 is already public
knowledge, so I don't see what the fus is about.

I rarely agree with David, but here, I don't see an issue.  Considering how
closed mouthed behavior on this forum lead to a lot of lost information about
accessibility on iOS 7, resulting in a lot of frustration for many iOS blind
users, me included, I think the policy of quashing iOS 8 discussion to be
counter-productive, and to subvert what I would hope is a belief of any VI
specific group, that being the protection, advocacy, and informing of the VI
community over corporate rules and regulations.

-----Original Message----- From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:40 PM
To: mack for the blind list blind list
Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: iOS 8 best new features listed that you may have
missed | BGR

This is infact breaking  the NDA. stuff on ios 8 should not be posted. Please
respect us devs who are on this list.

Thanks.