[mac4theblind] Re: iOS 8 best new features listed that you may have missed | BGR

  • From: Samuel Negron <samuel_negron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 14:10:08 -0500

This is a publically available article, and much of iOS 8 is already public knowledge, so I don't see what the fus is about.

I rarely agree with David, but here, I don't see an issue. Considering how closed mouthed behavior on this forum lead to a lot of lost information about accessibility on iOS 7, resulting in a lot of frustration for many iOS blind users, me included, I think the policy of quashing iOS 8 discussion to be counter-productive, and to subvert what I would hope is a belief of any VI specific group, that being the protection, advocacy, and informing of the VI community over corporate rules and regulations.

-----Original Message----- From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:40 PM
To: mack for the blind list blind list
Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: iOS 8 best new features listed that you may have missed | BGR

This is infact breaking the NDA. stuff on ios 8 should not be posted. Please respect us devs who are on this list.

Thanks.
On Jun 15, 2014, at 8:07 AM, David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://bgr.com/2014/06/13/ios-8-best-new-features/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

Jonnie Appleseed