[mac4theblind] Re: iBooks Author

  • From: Joe Quinn <jdawg1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:52:06 -0500

What do you write your books in? Pages?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have not used it, but when I tried it about 2 years ago it did not look
very user friendly. Also if you want to publish to the ibooks store you need
to pay lst I looked over 100 dollars for the UPB bar code needed for the book.

I use a better service for publishing my ebooks called lean pub. If you want
to check out a sample book that is for ibooks, kindle and I cant' remember
what else right now check it out here.

https://leanpub.com/icecastqs

I'm working on a book on the new os which should be released a few days after
the new os is released.

Take care.
On Jun 21, 2015, at 12:03 PM, Joe Quinn <jdawg1983@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How accessible is iBooks Author for writing and designing iBooks to the
iBooks store?************