[mac4theblind] Re: i tunes library question

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:08:52 -0400

are you certain it is not there?  if it is not tagged, you'll find it in the
unknown artist/album folder on your hard drive or through itunes.

On Apr 19, 2013, at 7:52 AM, Curtis Jackson <cjackson102@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello I have a song on my computer that is from a friend who is a producer and
I am trying to get it to my iTunes library but it's not working any ideas why
that may be is it because iTunes doesn't recognize the song since he isn't
famous can anyone help me************