[mac4theblind] Re: help with hand break?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:14:24 -0500

I had no problem with it either and my mbp was not all that powerful.

On Jan 1, 2013, at 2:25 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually I never had that issue. my cpu was fine but I have a dool core and 4
gigs of ran. My machine never at the time coughed.  It's now 2 years old, 3
this year.

Hands-on technolog(eye)s
Touching the internet
Reducingtechnology's' Disabilities