[mac4theblind] Re: help with hand break?

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 09:44:21 +0000

handbrake has the ability to create a cue list. What you do is select each
track and then go to add to queue and repeat.

if you want my best advice on this, go to mac DVD ripper pro and let it do all
the work for you in 1 file.

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.