[mac4theblind] Re: from TapTapSee

  • From: Samuel Negron <samuel_negron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 12:38:42 -0600

This solution will be taken away eventually, once they realize what’s going on.

I’ve never had a problem with Vizwiz. If anyone wants to give it a shot, it’s
definitely worth a try. A few extra taps can be worth the trouble, especially
if you have a lot of FB and Twitter friends, or friends you can text or email.
Combine it with the Looktel Recognizer, and you can really create a very
effective recognition library on your own.

      From: Kathy Brandt <katya20707@xxxxxxxxx>

      Subject: Fwd: from TapTapSee

      Date: November 7, 2013 at 10:55:23 PM EST

      To: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Paul and Paula Jordan" <paujor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: November 7, 2013 at 10:40:37 PM EST
      To: <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: RE: TapTapSee

      What about those pictures that come back as “failed”?  I was trying to
get a picture yesterday and got the message that the picture had timed out.
There were 5 or 6 of those timed out ones before I actually got the picture of
the shirt logo which was what I was looking for.  Would I be charged for the
failed pix if I use the 100 picture plan?
      God bless!
      Paula and Babe