[mac4theblind] from TapTapSee

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 23:00:05 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kathy Brandt <katya20707@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: from TapTapSee
Date: November 7, 2013 at 10:55:23 PM EST
To: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Paul and Paula Jordan" <paujor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 7, 2013 at 10:40:37 PM EST
To: <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: TapTapSee

What about those pictures that come back as “failed”?  I was trying to get a
picture yesterday and got the message that the picture had timed out. There
were 5 or 6 of those timed out ones before I actually got the picture of the
shirt logo which was what I was looking for.  Would I be charged for the failed
pix if I use the 100 picture plan?
God bless!
Paula and Babe