[mac4theblind] Re: cannot use password for airport express on ipad mini:

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 16:58:12 -0500

The solution to this isn't AirPort Utility. Interact with the network group,
then VO on the name of the airport express. Select the edit button, then VO on
the airplay tab. Enable airport express should be checked, Then fill in the
name, and the password fields, or you may leave the password fields empty.

Press the update button, and when the process is finished, you can now Use
airplay with the iPad mini. If you have left the password fields blank, then
when you press airplay, the Music will begin to play from the speakers, without
having to fill in a password.

--
Marcy weinberg
Junior Partner