[mac4theblind] Re: are there any current problems with Mavericks and Mail?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:21:48 -0500

Mavericks will run for you as before.  my problem with the preview pane is that
it flags all mail as read whether it's been read or not just by arrowing
through the list.

On Nov 11, 2013, at 10:20 AM, Stephens Leslie <leslie956@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gotten rid of, as in, no longer available ?  I use VO with J like Daniel does.
This will make many of the mail tutorials wrong as well. <sigh>
On Nov 11, 2013, at 9:19 AM, David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

the preview pane is finally gotten rid of.

On Nov 11, 2013, at 9:08 AM, Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

forgot to mention that I use the preview pain as well to get a feel of the
message 1st.
I use the VO keys plus the letter J to jump from the message list to the text
of a message. So if this isn't broken I'd like to know.
David, does it work with the above command? That's to say once you've jumped
from the message list to the text of an email etc do the CMD R for reply etc
work for you then?