[mac4theblind] Re: an IExplore replccement

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:11:43 -0700

I know what it is, how ever I no longer use such a device when I have apps
like file browser and stuff that can do this on ios. Plus who knows when and
if apple will fix the loop hole.

Take care.

On Jun 21, 2015, at 2:49 PM, Joe Quinn <jdawg1983@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IExplore is an OS X app that you connect your phone to your mac

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2015, at 11:24 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually, all of these are iOs apps. I just export from app to app. there is
no way I don't think to do any of what you are saying, until and unless
apple makes exceptions to the loop hole that stayed open for so long.
On Jun 20, 2015, at 6:30 PM, Joe Quinn <jdawg1983@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But do those apps let you look at the underlying structure of your iOS
device as IExplore did?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2015, at 12:15 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use file browser and air drop to share all of my files. I also use wifo
to do the same.

Take care.
On Jun 20, 2015, at 8:23 AM, Joe Quinn <jdawg1983@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oweing to how IExplore needs app devs to enable file sharing to their
apps if you have ios 8.3 or later on your device making IExplore useless,
is there a replacement or a better program that one can use? Or will
buying the actual program remove that limitation? I assume not, as it
seems to be an IOS limitation. Thanks for any help you can
provide!************