[mac4theblind] Re: a bit of help with safari and mavericks

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 13:24:50 -0500

   I have had a lot of problems with bookmarks now.  You can move them, but it
takes some fiddling and patience.   If you are moving them into a folder, make
sure you are at the top of the folder before you do so.  If you are still
having issues, I'll take a look again, but I have done some bookmark editing
since Mavericks.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION