[mac4theblind] a bit of help with safari and mavericks

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 09:49:56 -0800

Hello to all. I'm having issues with safari and mavericks when it comes to
organization of book marks. I did a series n this  and got it to work the first
time but with the new patch update I believe something broke and broke in a bad
way.

1. trying to cut and paste a folder to be in ABC order no longer works. it
still ends up at the bottom of the list. I even tried dragging and dropping
both methods with no results.

2. when you cut and paste a book mark in to a new folder, that is, create a
folder and paste a book mark in to it from the book mark editor, you cannot do
this. It still ends up at the bottom of the list. AgainIv'e tried dragging and
dropping both methods with out success.

3. Some how when I open safari now I end up in my book marked editor. I want to
know how to fix this. This happens weather I open a web page via launch bar, or
open safari with my vo quick key and open a web page that way.

Any advice on all of this?

Thanks.