[mac4theblind] Re: Voice Dream

  • From: Kim Kilpatrick <kimjkilpatrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac For The Blind List Blind List <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:43:32 -0500

Hi,
I love voicdream too.  Read it with bookshare and also with instipaper articles
and other articles and documents from dropbox.
Also, I have downloaded daisy books from CNIB library here in Canada and read a
bit of one in this app.
It was great!
I tried reading one in read2go and it did not seem to save the book there.
I agreee.  Well worth getting.
Since we in Canada cannot use the bard mobile app I think voicedream gives you
the most for your money.
Instipaper and pocket support as well as dropbox, bookshare, now daisy and mp3
books, and also project gutenberg.
Kim