[mac4theblind] Re: VO accessible programming environments

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 16:02:58 -0500

GUI design…I'm not sure. I dislike auto-generated code for most things, and
tend to code by hand.

Bean, which is a text editor/word processing app, is one of my faves for coding
in.

I've also created an app for myself, that I've debated making available
publicly, which simply let's you code in HTML/Markdown and instantly renders it
as you type.

I used to use an app called TacoHTML, which was nice as it good deal with PHP
as well, which is of course natively supported on the Mac anyway.