[mac4theblind] Re: VO accessible programming environments

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 18:08:46 +0000

with regards web dev work. what would you recommend that's voiceover friendly
that can handle both HTML and full GUI design for websites?

I go back to the days of macromedia flash on OS 9.2 so it's been a while lol

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.