[mac4theblind] Re: Using audio book maker

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 11:45:01 -0400

Hi Rich,
:-)
Open the app store on your MacBook Pro and put audiobook maker into the search
field.

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time

On Apr 28, 2013, at 10:46 AM, Richard Ring <richring@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where can I find out more about Audio Bookmaker? I'm extremely interested!

You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of Fielding
 Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richring@xxxxxxxxx