[mac4theblind] Re: Trouble with iTunes

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:28:32 -0400

HI, do this if you have not did it already. First reboot your Mac I assume
if not your PC. Then open up your app switcher on the device and remove all
apps from the switcher. Then reboot the device. After both the Mac/PC and
device is up and running open up iTunes and then hook your device to the
Mac/PC and then go to it in the source combo box. Then tab down to a set of
radio buttons and select the one that says apps. Then tab to the app tab and
check the box that says sync apps and make sure it is check. Then tab to the
apps and find the one you want to sync and check them. Then tab on and you
should come across a box that says sync all new apps I recommend checking
this it is not mandatory but it makes the process easier later on. Then tab
on to apply or sync. Then when you hear the sound that says the sync is
finish you can unplug the device and then check your home pages. You will
have atlas 2 home pages and might have more and it could go on any of them.
If this does not work let me know and we will try something else. HTH

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx