[mac4theblind] Re: TapTapSee to be on #AccessChat

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 19:21:08 -0500

get back to me early next year.

On Nov 16, 2013, at 18:40, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some how I don’t think so.  a lot of my followers are buying the subscription
packages  weather ri be with the monthly thing if they use it a lot of the 100
pic pack if they do not. So no I don’t think they will be  going down. and the
dust is settling now as we speak. I’m keeping a close eye on their twitter time
line.  We’ll see what happens on the 19th of november.