[mac4theblind] Re: TapTapSee to be on #AccessChat

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 08:55:31 -0800

Cool. I’ll be in classes, but yeah, I hope the discussion is archived so we can
hear it, maybe. I don’t use tap tap see except for once in a blue moon, but
once I get out on my own I’m buying the 100 picture pack so I can identify
stuff, as it does a very good job. That combined with vizwis and you’ve got a
pretty darned good solution in the palm of  your hand.

Take care.