[mac4theblind] Re: Stuck in Email program, help please!

  • From: "barbara jones" <jonesbl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:44:59 -0500

John
I couldn't do anything at all but just tried Dave's suggestion of force quit
and that worked when I reopened Mail.
I had begun to shut down and unchecked the box to reopen windows but it
never did shut down, just went to force quit and things are back. I'm so
totally new to the Mac that nothing surprises me b/c I don't know much.
smile
Barbara