[mac4theblind] Re: So what's new with Apple

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:59:06 -0400

it’ll handle multiple fingers presumably linked to different accounts.  I’m
going to have 10 fingers linked to my account with different access levels just
for the fun of it but then I won’t have one till…

On Sep 10, 2013, at 7:47 PM, Kerri <shalom75@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I do have an inquiry about finger print scanning. Will it matter that my room
mate and I share the phone hold I get the finger print scanning phone? Just me
being insane and needing coffee.