[mac4theblind] Re: Seeing my files?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 12:03:37 -0400

    Command-accent should cycle between open windows in any application,
whether it be Finder or Safari or Text Edit, etc.

     If you are certain the Finder Window is open to the external drive, you
can try the Window Chooser menu with control-option-function key 2 twice.  When
you get the menu, use the up or down arrow keys to navigate the open window
choices and then hit enter or VO-space on the window you want to go to.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION