[mac4theblind] Re: Seeing my files?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 11:51:46 -0400

if it is still open, try command-accent to move between the finder windows.

On Aug 5, 2012, at 11:30 AM, Jenifer <claudastar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all.
So, I had someone network my external hard drive to my mack.  I am able to see
it that's not the problem.  My problem is, once the drive is mounted, how can I
see those files if I go into another finder item such as downloads or
documents?  I don't have to connect to my server again as the drive/files I
want to see are already there.  I just want to see the files if I switch to
another folder like I said before documents/downloads.  I can see them again if
I go to recent items in the menu bar but there has to be an easier way!
Thanks for any info you can give.************

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time