[mac4theblind] Re: Pausing in Audio Hijack Pro

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:36:09 -0400

Thanks Sarah,

Got it fine.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:18 PM
Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: Pausing in Audio Hijack Pro

OH it's there. You can find it in 1 of 2 places, in the tool bar and in the controls menu. or at least it used to be in the controls menu last I looked.

Here is the link to the podcast. Just follow the directions on the page to retrieve it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynot21ud9p2iqfz/a_look_at_keyboard_shortcuts.mp3

It will be up for 24 hours then it will go away.
On Jun 19, 2012, at 12:16 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:

Would you please, Sarah, then send me a link to that mp3?

That would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

I didn't see a pause check box up there, but then again, I may have over looked it.