[mac4theblind] Pausing in Audio Hijack Pro

  • From: Chris Gilland <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:56:22 -0400

Hey guys.

When recording in Audio Hijack Pro, is there a way that I can simply pause the
recording without the need to completely quit recording, thus making multiple
files which I later have to go back into ProTools and recombine?  That is
totally annoying. I mean, it's easy enough in PT to do, as all you do is go to
the end of the current session, then just import the next file onto another
region, and God forbid, hope that you don't have to then move the regions aroun
d, as the regions list isn't accessible yet, but that's neither here nor there.
 Bottom line is, how can I pause in the first place in AHJP?

Chris.